Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Concluding Miss Molly's Hotel

All in all, after conducting research and investigating Miss Molly’s Hotel, I feel that Miss Molly’s Hotel history has something to do with the hotel’s hauntings. The building itself is over one hundred years old, so the hotel has a lot of history. I know several people have died at this location and decided not to leave quite yet. I feel strong about my opinion that Miss Molly’s hotel is truly haunted based off the evidence I collected on this particular phenomenon. I collected evidence from reliable sources, such as Ghost Lab, Henry Bailey (paranormal investigator), and real life video from a guest that stayed at Miss Molly’s, which proves the hotel’s hauntings. I feel that Miss Molly’s Hotel has proven to be unique. I would not mind visiting the hotel myself and seeing what Miss Molly’s Hotel has instore. 

Miss Molly's Bed & Breakfast - HauntedHouses.com. Web. 13 Oct 2010. <http://www.hauntedhouses.com/states/tx/miss-molly.cfm>.

No comments:

Post a Comment