Sunday, October 17, 2010

Initial Thoughts of Miss Molly's

            For this blog I have chosen to explore the paranormal activity at Miss Molly’s Bed and Breakfast Hotel located in the historically famous Fort Worth Stockyards in Fort Worth, Texas. I have chosen this specific topic, because I have lived in Fort Worth all my life and Miss Molly’s Bed and Breakfast Hotel seemed to stick from all my other ideas for this assignment. Miss Molly’s Bed and Breakfast Hotel stood out from my other choices simply because of the Hotel’s history. I believe the phenomenon at Miss Molly’s Bed and Breakfast Hotel is truly unique, giving the Hotel’s history and location. My overall opinion of the hotel’s phenomena fascinates me. My initial impression of the hotel was instant interest in the phenomenon, because of the hotel’s proximity to where I grew up. After conducting research on this particular hotel, I believe the hotel, beyond reasonable doubt, is haunted. 
"HAUNTED PLACE: Miss Molly’s Bed and Breakfast."Miss Molly's Bed & Breakfast - HauntedHouses.com. Web. 13 Oct 2010. <http://www.hauntedhouses.com/states/tx/miss-molly.cfm>.

1 comment:

  1. A friend and I stayed at Miss Mollys and we have some great photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete